Cargo ID: #767
English Name: Nikolai Viktorovich Duba
Russian Name: Дюба Николая Викторовича
Date of Birth: May 23, 1989 (age: 32 years and 352 days)
Education: Far Eastern Higher Military Command School (graduated 2010)
Awards: Order of Courage (ph.), Medal of Suvorov, Medal "For Military Valor" 2nd Class, Medal "For Distinction in Military Service" 3rd Class, Medal "For the Return of Crimea", Medal "Participant of the Military Operation in Syria", 2x medals under investigation, Badge "Officer 3rd Class", 1 badge under investigation, Academic Badge "Graduation from a Military Academy", Badge "Guards"
- In 2010, he was assigned as a commander of a motorized rifle platoon in the Central Military District (Totskoye village-2 of the Orenburg region).
- In 2014, he performed his official duty on the territory of Crimea.
- From 2016 to July 2018, he participated in special operations on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic.
- In 2020, he became Chief of Staff of the Central Military District of the Altai Territory.
- In September 2020 - commander of a motorized rifle battalion The Central Military District of Chebarkul.
- From June 2021 to January 2022 performed official duty on the territory of the State of Venezuela.
- In March 2022, he was sent to perform the tasks of a special military operation in Ukraine.
English Name: Inna Duba (Chuchuk)
Russian Name: Инна Дуба (Чучук)
Date of Birth: May 1, 1989
Education: Amur State University (graduated 2010)
Profession: Graduate Student at the Moscow Institute of Psychoanalysis (Mastering in Psychology)
Social Media: VK.com
In the school of the village of Vostochny, two "Party of Heroes" appeared at once with the names of graduates - Major Dyub Nikolai Viktorovich and Senior Lieutenant Mikotin Alexander Vladimirovich, who died in the line of military duty during a special military operation.
The fates of the officers are similar. They studied well and were active participants in school life, from childhood they dreamed of becoming military men and graduated from the same educational institution - the Far Eastern Higher Military Command School named after Marshal of the Soviet Union K.K. 2017. Both officers were in the NWO zone from the first day.
Nikolay Viktorovich Duba went through a glorious military path - he took part in the hostilities on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic, in international exercises in Tajikistan, he performed official activities on the territory of Venezuela.
Colleagues respectfully called their brave battalion commander father-commander. Saving the lives of his subordinates in battle was the most important task for him. The battalion commander died in the line of military service on May 10, 2022 in the village. Belogorovka, Luhansk region (Ukraine), performing the task of assaulting and securing in the area for further advancement.